Choosing a Strategy
We are managing factories, producing athletic shoes in 4 continents, in order to win, we can follow the strategy of High Quality, Large Capacity, Low Price, High Models, Strong Advertising and so on. The more popular winning strategies are High Quality and also High Capacity, Medium Prices.
Focus on Net Profit, ROE (very important), Credit Rating, Image Rating is quite easy to control and also Stock Prices. Do not focus too much on Ending Cash, but keep focusing on Net Profit, try to increase that over each years.
So where to look at this thing, as soon as you start the BSG Online Game.
First, have a look at Market Snapshot, 2 strategies can to go Top of the Game is G and H.
- G Company follows the High Quality strategy with low number of models
- H Company follows the Medium High Quality strategy with Large Number of models.
Also, see the Results from Report Page 1-2-3-4.
We can see that both strategies can go to Top, just a little difference. Depends on how G and H can optimize to get better than the other to go to Number 1. So, this example illustrate that, we can follow any strategy to win the Game.
The key is to apply and make right decisions to support our selected stategy.
We will look at Market Snapshot again, to see Decisions in details.
- G applies the strategy of 150 models in year 15, started from 50-100-150 over the years, with S/Q increasing from 6-7-8 stars over the years.
- H also follows large number of Models and High Quality over the years to compete.
We can see that H increase number of Models over the Years, from 200 - 350 - 350 - 350 - 350 - 500 (Year 15) with S/Q from 5-5-6-6-6-8 stars in Year 15.
Also, we see that G company start with lower number of models, and Higher S/Q.
- G applies lower number of models, 200-50-50-100-150 and 200 in Year 15.
- Also, G follows higher S/Q with 5-5-6-7-7-8 stars in Year 15.
So, in conclusion, when we start BSG Online, from Year 11, we can think of what strategy to follow. Two most popular options are High S/Q or Large number of models.